What does it take to defeat the ravening unquiet dead, who inexorably seek our brains? Will it be a properly prepared armed force equipped with lobotomizers? Will it be small bands of desperate citizens standing behind rough barricades with a motley array of shotguns and chainsaws?
No. The zombies will only be thwarted by the most petty and verminous little things, which God, in His wisdom, had put upon this Earth.
I refer, of course, to bureaucrats.
The National Park Service says it has no permit filed for zombie activity at the Lincoln Memorial Tuesday morning by AMC, a posse of zombies, or anyone else.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017