What does it take to defeat the ravening unquiet dead, who inexorably seek our brains? Will it be a properly prepared armed force equipped with lobotomizers? Will it be small bands of desperate citizens standing behind rough barricades with a motley array of shotguns and chainsaws?
No. The zombies will only be thwarted by the most petty and verminous little things, which God, in His wisdom, had put upon this Earth.
I refer, of course, to bureaucrats.
The National Park Service says it has no permit filed for zombie activity at the Lincoln Memorial Tuesday morning by AMC, a posse of zombies, or anyone else.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017