It's been a little while since we did a Friday Timewaster, so for your entertainment I offer up Road of the Dead. It's a surprisingly deep little flash game where you commit vehicular zombie slaughter on a pretty epic scale. The graphics are impressive, and the game itself is good fun. I should warn our younger viewers (and recommend to the others) that this game has lots of blood and graphic scenes of bad driving.
I am not very good at the game, but it sure is fun. So, don't ask why you never run out of gas, just start running over zombies. Oh, and this tip, don't let a zombie get on your hood. Bad news there.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010