OK, I know this has been a strong season for political ads, and it's gonna take some hard work to beat Ben Quayle, but I think Christine O'Donnell wins.
Sure, this is way late but just in case any of you haven't seen it, here is O'Donnell's new ad. Think about that first line. It's astounding. I have lived 39 years waiting to hear a political candidate tell me they aren't a witch.
I wish I could have seen the meeting where they came up with this ad. This might be the one time getting out in front of a story is a terrible, hilarious idea.
For the record, I believe her. Most witches I know are pretty pro-masturbation.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010