I love NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me. I listen every week, and think I know a good deal about the show. Turns out I am a rank amateur. I give you the Wait Wait Don't Tell Me Database. Wondering which panelist has the most appearances? Who's won the most? If Paula Poundstone wins are as rare as she seems to think they are?
Some fascinating useless data. If you're the betting sort, it seems like Adam Felber is the way to go.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010