A friend wanted to show me some pictures on her iPhone, and handed it to me so I could look at them. They were innocuous photos of her dogs being cute. After she handed it to me she did a take, and quickly grabbed the phone back saying "let me check the other pictures on there."
Well, that wasn't awkward at all. For the record, no inappropriate photos were viewed.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010