Turns out the wacko that took hostages in the Discovery Channel HQ was a Daniel Quinn devotee. Lest we try to draw any conclusions, he also had a blog, so it's just as likely that blogging drove him crazy as it is a wish to return to Hunting & Gathering.
Now, let's be clear – James Jay Lee was just crazy. There's no ideology, or hidden purpose here. He was just nuts. Now, we just hope a telepathic gorilla didn't tell him to do it.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010