1. Go to Youropenbook.org, which allows you to search the Facebook status of people who have not, for whatever reason, made their accounts private.
2. Search for the word "mosk," which is the way that you might, under some circumstances, spell mosque.
You'll find two categories of posts:
1. Frightening drivel about the whole "Ground Zero Mosque" thing,
2. Elitist assholes (guilty!) and hipster douchebags talking about this search as a result of this Wonkette article. (More specifically, people who are both (a) elitist asssholes/hipster douchebags who like to make fun of sub-literacy and (b) too stupid to set their Facebook settings properly, even after reading a post making fun of people who don't set their Facebook settings properly.)
Nobody is talking about Judge Stanley Mosk. It's a damned shame.
Post your favorite example of either type that you find in the comments.
My favorite so far:
"If the people who are building this Mosk at ground zero are American, Would we consider them to be committing Treasen? I believe so!"
Brownie points to anyone who can help me identify a word likely to be spelled wrong by left-wing loonies to conduct a similar elitist study of them.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Ted Rall Is Incensed That Anti-SLAPP Laws Protect Everyone - July 18th, 2017
- The Popehat Signal: Anti-SLAPP Help Needed in California - July 14th, 2017
- Texas Attorney Jason L. Van Dyke: Fraudulent Buffoon, Violence-Threatening Online-Tough-Guy, Vexatious Litigant, Proud Bigot, And All Around Human Dumpster Fire - July 9th, 2017
- CNN, Doxing, And A Few Ways In Which We Are Full of Shit As A Political Culture - July 5th, 2017
- How the Southern Poverty Law Center Enraged Nominal Conservatives Into Betraying Free Speech Values - June 29th, 2017