Don't miss Matt's terrific post in which he describes the interview process for a court clerk job and discusses how California's public unions have changed the public service culture.
Edit: Matt is also to be commended for finding a very diplomatic way of telling me that I can't spell "terrific."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017