Today's timewaster is a screenshot quiz of video game history. I've played a few times now, and I have typed names from my past. Heck, Moon Patrol and Marathon came up for me! Enjoy Geek Mind.
Sure, I have my quibbles with their choices – for instance, I have no idea how I am supposed to know the difference between Super Mario Bros 2 and Mario World, but that might just be my early Sega bias showing. Plus, I have an annoying habit of typing Marion when I mean Mario, which hurts my time.
Definitely take advantage of the hints when you need them. They aren't too obvious in most cases, but are helpful.
OK, I'm off to try to get that elusive gold medal. My best score so far is 3000.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010