It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we throw open the traffic logs, check out the search terms that brought you here, and wonder if a zombie apocalypse wouldn't represent a marked improvement in the national discourse.
This month's fun searches:
how will i write a welcome speech to welcome the president if i am the provost: I didn't know Obama was going to visit USC.
what illegal things can mucinex be used to make: I know how it is. The third month of summer, the kids are bouncing off the walls and driving you crazy, and you're looking for anything to keep them busy.
Why does Michelle Obama have such evil looking eyes: It's to strike decent patriots dead with her socialism ray. Run!
i am offended by lawyer's comments: . . . and hungry for more, apparently.
my mother's gigantic brassiere: Once again, the issue is not that people enter strange searches. The issue is that the searches bring them here.
i am sure you have heard of that case of the guy who was speeding on his motorcycle and he got the entire thing on camera: Google can be a little insecure, and works better if you add some works of reassurance to your search.
how many shots can u get out of a police taser: Is this like the Tootsie Pop question? We don't know, but we'll wait here why you go get stopped in traffic and find out. Try acting like a 50-year-old black schoolteacher; apparently that helps.
looking for coyote who writes bdsm fiction Well, you can ask him, but I think he's more into small government and small business issues. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017