The great website RPGGeek (sister site to the invaluable boardgamegeek) is having a fun little trivia/scavenger hunt for it's year anniversary. It's a quest to discover how to defeat Tiamat, and you have to scour their website, do a silly rebus puzzle and then solve a legitimately challenging old D&D quiz. I just finished the quiz, and it was a lot of fun to try to remember things like the title for an 8th level bard. I'll admit, I did some googling.
To participate, you have to register for the site, since you use their internal geekmail system, but really you should have registered already just for boardgamegeek! Hurry, the contest only goes until Friday. To start, check out this thread in their forum, and let your adventure begin. Oh, and if you need a copy of the original Deities and Demigods, you can borrow mine.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010