Via Wondermark, I discovered this delightful mix-up of art and TV geekery: artist Brandon Bird posts the work of numerous artists addressing a single theme. The theme? Each work is an artist's interpretation of the DirecTV program guide's one-sentence summary of an episode of Law & Order or one of its spin-offs. I like "The Wife of a Once-Popular Singer (Gary Busey) is Found Dead."
The notion reminds me of the dear-departed spamusement.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017