Yes, I know that "bleg" is precious. But it will drive Patrick nuts. That is its own reward.
I'm looking for recommendations for a fairly comprehensive solution to mp3 management. I have an older iPhone and an iPad, and don't use iPods any more as a result. My issues:
1. iTunes does a lousy job ripping and categorizing my CDs. This is especially true of older music, classical music, and opera, the titles and tracks of which get labeled incomprehensibly.
2. iTunes makes it unreasonably difficult to manage a large music collection by, for instance, changing multiple items at once, or otherwise organizing things the way I like.
3. But obviously I don't want to lose the stuff I have bought on iTunes.
4. I'd like to be able to synch my devices easily.
5. I'd like to learn an easy and relatively straightforward program so I can set it up for my dad. He will be downsizing to a smaller place before long, and it makes sense to digitize his truly epic classical music collection in a way that wont make him go all Luddite on me.
I have my eye on Media Monkey, which is supposed to release an iPad-compatible build any day.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017