I've offered strong criticism of Amanda Marcotte of Pandagon before. But her post on why she rejects censorship as an approach to expression she opposes (in this case, pornography) is a well-written and principled exposition of how self-described feminists can oppose censorship, and I applaud it even if I don't agree with all of her descriptive assumptions.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017