What could this mean? Well, the past is prologue, my friends, so I submit to you that the TSA's history shows that it believes the following opinions are unacceptably controversial:
1. If you carry cash, you are not necessarily a terrorist.
2. A depiction of a thing is not the same as the thing itself.
3. Americans ought to question government officials.
4. TSA officers cannot read your mind.
5. The Decepticons are not a clear and present danger to U.S. airline security.
There. That should keep them from browsing Popehat in between groping people.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017