I'm asking because I figure that, whatever its faults, the FDA has done a halfway-decent job keeping radium suppositories marketed as potency aids off the market recently.
I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to think the market should have taken care of that. But I'm not losing sleep over it.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017