A two-year bowl ban and a loss of more than 20 football scholarships are among the sanctions that the NCAA has dealt USC, a source with knowledge of the situation said Wednesday.
I try to be a decent person and not despise anyone for tribal reasons. But the truth is that I root against USC no matter what, like all decent people. If USC were playing the University of Gehenna Fighting Schutzstaffels, I'd be buying a big foam finger with Hitler on it. If USC were playing a game against the Proxima Centaurians to determine the fate of the human race, I'd be screaming obscenities at the guy in the stupid Trojan outfit and then chortling as I lined up afterward for the Centauri humane elimination chambers.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017