Martindale, You Are Slowing Down!
I was dismayed that it has been more than twenty days since our monthly payments to Martindale-Hubble has yielded someone wanting us to sue because of involuntarily implanted microchips.
Mind you, there have been plenty of other calls, by deadbeats and yahoos and crazies of every stripe. We've had a run recently on people who wanted to hire us to sue their prior lawyers. Often those prior lawyers had been hired to sue the lawyers before that, and so on. These people are mortally offended when I pass.
But there had been no secret-implant cases for, as I said, more than 20 days. I was feeling lonely and unloved by my fellow mentally ill people.
Fortunately I got a call today. It's wasn't a microchip. It was a medical device with a very long name that releases mind-altering substances at a precise time every day to enable a medical cabal to interfere with the proper operation of the potential client's business. Secretly implanted, of course. And not in the head this time. Somewhere in the abdomen region.
I feel loved again. I let her down easy.
That is, by my count, five calls from people wanting us to sue for involuntary mind-control or surveillance devices since we started paying Martindale.
Who is more unbalanced — them for calling, or us for having a contract with Martindale?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Update: Judge Tim Grendell's Odd Letter To The Paper About His Censorious Thuggery - February 26th, 2015
- Dr. Mario J.A. Saad Tries, And Fails, To Censor American Diabetes Association - February 26th, 2015
- Worthy of Contempt: Ohio Judge Tim Grendell Abuses His Office To Suppress Criticism - February 25th, 2015
- Hunter Moore and Federal Prosecutorial Power - February 23rd, 2015
- A Brand New Exchange About Ponies - February 4th, 2015