One of my partners just walked in with a brand-new 64 Gig 3G iPad.
Because he likes to torture me, he handed it to me for 10 minutes.
Played with email. Noted speed of Safari. Looked at books. Then selected a video from his unlimited Netflix account and watched it stream.
Forgive me, Father, for I am lost in the sin of geek lust.
[Note for those who are my wife: yes, I know I don't need it.]
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017