I'm a Jew. Not practicing – I'm good enough already. So, it's nice to know that Pat "I don't think those people voted for me" Buchanan is showing the chosen people some lov.. er hate.
"If Kagan is confirmed, Jews, who represent less than 2 percent of the U.S. population, will have 33 percent of the Supreme Court seats."
Yeah, we are everywhere. And, it's always those pesky Democrats nominating us. In fact, of the last seven Democratic nominees, five won't pay retail! Yikes!
Buchanan knows who the real champions of diversity are – the Republicans! After all, they have the courage to nominate white men. Buchanan coins the unintentionally hilarious term "Republican Diversity." I encourage you to offer your own definitions in the comments. I think it means the black guy the cameras find each year at the Republican National Convention.
Won't someone think of the old, fat white guys?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010