This afternoon we got a cold call from a man who wanted us to sue the county for implanting a microchip in his head. On contingency, of course.
That was fairly representative of the 3-4 cold calls a day we get recently. Most of which I have to deal with.
Somebody remind me — why did we decide to pay a ridiculous amount for a Martindale Hubbell profile again? If I wanted to meet crazy deadbeats, I could do it with a $20 and a short walk to Pershing Square.
(I told the guy we had a conflict of interest because we did the county's microchip-implant IP work.)
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017