It makes me happy to know that no matter what massive and tiny disagreements we may have, we can all agree on one thing – Ronald Reagan has no place on US Money. I'm pleased that it is just as unpopular with Republicans as it is with Democrats. Isn't it enough that his name adorns the site of his anti union machinations? I have no problem with taking Grant off the $50, but not if Reagan is the replacement.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010