I now believe that John McCain doesn't even know who John McCain is anymore. 10 years ago he was a straight talking maverick. Two years ago he was still a little strange but much more party line. Today he is borderline tea party. The latest wacky fun? He's suggesting that illegal aliens are looking to cause car accidents on purpose.
McCain was flip flopping (remember when only liberals did that?) on his previous views on immigration and strongly supporting Arizona's new borderline racist immigration law. He suggested that it would be a shame if the law led to racial profiling, but also totally justified.
Of course, I'm still trying to figure out why illegal aliens are cruising around looking to ram my car. I'm sure there's some insidious plot there that the Minutemen would be all over if they were still around.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010