I've previously blogged about the Thomas Jefferson Center for the Protection of Free Expression and its annual "Muzzle Awards," badges of censorious infamy awarded to speech-suppressors nationwide. The TJC has now announced its 2010 Muzzle Awards. You've probably heard of a few of the incidents, but some were new to me. The list is well-researched and worth reading to observe the sort of creeping censorship that free speech advocates fight every day.
Hat tip to the The FIRE.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017