But David Brooks was cheering for Duke. Is there a more perfect synergy than the sneering out of touch Brooks and the sneering ivory tower Duke? Rooting for Duke over Butler is like reading any article Brooks has ever written. He unapologetically cheers for the Big Guy.
Oh, the article also has the wonderful insanity of Brooks trying to argue that because rich people work more hours than poor people (although he didn't cite a stat for that..) and then tactfully doesn't respond when questioned whether 40 hours in a factory might not be harder than 60 hours in an office.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010