It says something (although probably about me, admittedly) that the most shocking thing in this article was not that Glen Beck makes $13million a year from his books. No, far more shocking is that he is entering the field of fiction with a "torn from today's headlines" story of a revolution (I'm gonna guess armed, since that is how Mr. Beck rolls) of a small band of true patriots against the lawless government that strives to control them.
OK, I am a little shocked and depressed that Beck made so much money. But I guess now we know why those tax increases on the rich bother him so much.
PS – I feel a little bad putting this post under the category books.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010