Newt Gingrich just called Obama "the most radical president in American history." Oh my, that's fun. Good one Newt. Oh wait, he wasn't joking?
So, the most radical President ever allowed guns in National Parks, let his Justice Department argue against gay marriage, bailed out Wall Street and stuck to a mediocre middle ground for pretty much his first year? And seriously, the Socialist tripe only serves to underscore your ignorance of what Socialism really means.
I did appreciate that Newt entered the arena to Eye of the Tiger, though. So it wasn't a total loss.
By the way, for the record, I would argue Teddy Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan (ironically for almost opposite reasons) as most radical Presidents. Any other ideas?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010