The normally tasteful and judicious folks in the Nike marketing department have made a new commercial featuring a creepy, unblinking Tiger Woods and the beyond the grave voice of his father (who liked a little action on the side as much as his son does, apparently..) The strange thing to me is I'm not sure what this commercial is supposed to mean. Is his father absolving him ("I'm inclined to be inquisitive..")Are the weird flashes towards the end supposed to symbolize the media that is hounding this innocent man?
It's rather clear that the spot is supposed to make me feel bad for poor Mr. Woods. That is probably not going to happen.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010