I'm not blogging this week because I'm on a Spring break vacation with my family at my in-laws' place outside Nashville, Tennessee. I'm getting fatter on my mother-in-law's food, playing catch with my son so much my throwing arm hurts, and generally relaxing as much as is possible with a 9/6/3-year-old.
Today was the Nashville zoo. The kids had a blast.
As I've noted before, these little trips tend to improve my self-esteem by making me feel not quite so fat after all. After looking around the zoo today, all I can say is that if the South is going to rise again, they're going to need a shitload of those Rascal personal scooters.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017