What if all of these recent sexual shenanigans aren't the fault of their seeming perpetrators, but are the result of the cruel internet gods mercilessly applying Rule 34?
What if Jesse James acted not out of free will, but involuntarily, in a trance, because someone Googled "+"Sandra Bullock" +skank +tattooed +nazi +trouble"? What if Elin Woods' heartbreak is not the fault of Tiger, but if the stutter-typing guy who Googled "+tiger +slut +slut +slut +slut +slut +slut +"pancake house waitress""? What if the whole problem with the RNC was that someone Googled "+"Young Republican" +lesbian +stripper?"
That would make much more sense, frankly.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017