I wanted to write something about the British government office apologizing to the self-professed Jedi for asking him to remove his hood. But even though the Force is strong with me, there's no way I can write something even nearly as funny as Kevin Underhill did.
I laughed all the way through. I snorted twice. The associates were rolling their eyes in the hallway.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017