A while ago, Patrick recommended a book to me. The Life of Potemkin by Simon Montefiore. It's excellent. As I was reading, a line jumped out at me. I thought that if everyone saw this line, they would almost have to go out & read the book. Keep in mind, there is almost no context for this sentence in the book. It's just that good.
"Later Potemkin was to introduce a badly behaved monkey."
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010