If you buy an electronic component from a vendor at a market stall in a country notorious for fakes and counterfeits, and you find out that you got scammed, you're pretty much out of luck, right?
If you're most of us, yes. But if you're my high-school classmate Donna, finishing up a foreign service tour in Beijing, and you're willing to use inexorable mom-fu, the answer is no.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017