If I were to tell you that a politician had some sort of altercation with a rapper on an airplane, who would your first guess be? Clinton (maybe some Sister Souljah revenge?), Sarah Palin (probably looking for the publicity), Joe Lieberman, Dick Cheney? Oh, it's better my friends, much better. Yes, some rapper named Sky Blue took a swing (which he says was self defense) at the new age Osmond – Mitt Romney.
Can you imagine Romney & a rapper getting into it as the flight was taxiing? Apparently, Romney took umbrage to the rapper putting his chair back while the plane was still on the ground. I love that we live in a world where creepy over smiling presidential candidates dodge punches from rappers.
By the way, the rapper is clearly milking this for fame, but I have to give him props for comparing Romney's strength to a "vulcan grip" and explaining his problem with Romney grabbing him as "I'm not your prey. I'm not a salmon going upstream. You're not going to rip me up."
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010