I got a lovely email from RNC Chairman Michael Steele telling me all about how he feels about the State of the Union. He includes this tough but fair analysis of one year of Obama:
"We have seen a year of ethically challenged appointees, haphazard attempts at keeping America safe from terror, failed "stimulus" plans, budget busting deficits, back room deals with special interests, and Obama's blatant attempt to continue binge spending with unprecedented debt."
So, sort of like the 8 years before it then. The more things change…
By the way, the fact that Obama & Shrub are easily grouped together should not make anyone feel good.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010