I know that wacky borderline offensive comments to co-workers are usually Ken's stock in trade, but I had a doozy yesterday.
One of my co-workers mentioned that me & a female co-worker have a fun back and forth of verbal comments. She said "you are like the two from Moonlighting."
Without thinking (hmm. That might be a clue) I responded "Yeah, but once we sleep together the ratings will go way down."
Putting aside the structural soundness of the joke, the uncomfortable silence that followed (notably from the female co-worker) makes me think they didn't get the reference. Oh, and that I should probably not speak.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010