As a Democrat, it's nice to see we aren't the only ones that are disorganized, fractious and incompetent. Thank you Tea Party Convention. I feel a lot better about my party now…
Now if we could just have found a candidate in Massachusetts that could somehow have beaten a family values crusader who posed in the nude… Wait, I feel bad again.
By the way, if political conventions could possibly make money, don't you think the two corrupt powers in charge would have been all over that?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010