I'm pretty sure this doesn't need any snarky comment. It's one of the most surprising things I have heard Brit Hume say (and that's saying something if you remember his strange, giddy performance on election day 2008.) Brit's suggestion that there is no room in any heaven he believes in for Bhuddists is a) the sort of close minded thinking that turns people off from religion and b) probably good news to Bhuddists.
I did sort of enjoy Bill Kristol's more secular response.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010