FIBA (The International Basketball Association) will be holding it's 2010 tournament in Turkey this year. I love these tournaments because they always have strange mascots. FIBA 2010 has not disappointed! I give you the unnamed cat mascot of FIBA 2010.
How could you not like a creature described thusly: "He is of course a cat…. BUT thinks he is a dog. He thinks he is the best basketball playing dog in the World only to realize that he is in fact a cat – but a brilliant loveable and unique cat at that!" (I hope the sic is not necessary there)
I think Air Bud would have something to say about the best basketball playing dog, but c'mon no self respecting cat would think it was a dog. I do enjoy the fact that one of the things he likes is using his tail as a 3rd hand. I wonder if that would be illegal in basketball?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010