This morning one of the ESPN morning shows had Cowboys receiver Miles Austin, who is from New Jersey (even gave the Garden State a shout out…) This led to the awkward moment of the interviewer asking Austin "You're from New Jersey, have you seen the show Jersey Shore on MTV?" Happily, the player hadn't (or at least wouldn't admit it).
What was the rationale behind that question? Would this then lead to a long discussion of just why that guy calls himself "The Situation"? Or perhaps we could finally hear the word Guidette on ESPN airwaves? Were they really that starved for interview material with the new star of the team that beat an undefeated team? Sheesh.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010