. . . are greatly exaggerated, yada yada yada. Going through a fairly brutal month here, in terms of work and in terms of the black dog. I'll be blogging again before too long.
Which blog should you vote for? Well, you know me — I have a practitioner's bias. My favorite on the list is Marc Randazza's endlessly entertaining and informative Legal Satyricon. I recommend Satyricon for a variety of reasons. First, it's one of the best commentaries on First Amendment issues in the blog world. Second, it's the most gleefully profane commentary on First Amendment issues in the blog world. Seriously, this is the blog that the South Park kids would write if they were kick-ass First Amendment practitioners. Third, Randazza is a practitioner, and brings a practitioner's sensibility to his commentary, which is more practical and entertaining. Fourth, even though you don't get to say whatever you want when you do your job, Randazza does. Finally, Randazza's not merely a practitioner — he's a winning one.
So go give Satyricon some love.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017