My world has been rocked by the admission that Steven Seagal is a genuine sheriff's deputy in Jefferson Parish Louisiana, and has been (heh) for 20 years. Wait, what? How did I not know this? Was this common knowledge, and I was just in the dark?
Can you imagine being pulled over by Steven Seagal? I wonder if uses the same stilted delivery in issuing tickets as he did in every Under Siege movie?
This was a great way to start my Wednesday!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010