Actually, I'm not feeling fat today. I'm wearing a suit that I haven't worn in a while, and thanks to losing about 28 pounds, it's hanging sort of loose. I look like David Byrne on the cover of Stop Making Sense.
But in perspective, of course, I'm hugely, unimaginably fat. At least that's the impression I get by looking at this extraordiarily cool University of Utah widget that helps you visualize the size of microscopic and atomic thingamajigs in comparison to things we can see. Check it out. You're fat too. No, not as fat as me.
Hat tip: Neal.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017