Swiss Artist Felice Varini created an optical illusion the size of a village. It's a series of rings that are only visible from a distance. Up close, it's a series of seemingly random lines drawn on houses.
The most amazing part of the whole thing is how it was done. Using massive projectors, the image was literally overlayed onto the houses and traced! At the link above there are a couple of amazing pictures of the image being projected onto the village.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010