In April, Tom Boonen, a Dutch pro cyclist, tested positive for cocaine use in April. Now, if he were in American sports, he would have released a statement disputing the charge, and suggesting that a supplement was mislabled or something. Boonen went a strange route where he (sorta, kinda) took responsibility for his actions (or at least for not knowing what his actions were…)
"I was very drunk. I do not know what happened, but the next day I tested positive for cocaine," he said.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010