Via Talking Points Memo, a great little story about a report that representatives of the Pharma giant Hoffman-LaRoche were picketing one of Obama's Health Care meetings, and comparing him to Hitler (complete with little moustaches on his photos!)
Wow! That is bold, a major Pharma company not only coming out against Healthcare reform, but invoking Godwin's Law at the same time.
There's just one problem, the Police report was wrong. They were actually people from La Rouche, not LaRoche. "We originally thought it was La Roche," said Clifton Police Det. Capt. Robert Rowan, but "based on the investigation, they were working for LaRouche."
The investigation apparently involved spell check.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010