Just two quick links concerning the bowl we are currently circling:
1. The Transplanted Lawyer discusses this Secular Right post, demonstrating that everyone with a chance of winning the Republican 2012 presidential nomination will favor teaching "Intelligent Design" in schools. My dream of a fiscally conservative, small-government, civil-liberties-respecting, scientifically-literate, personal-responsibility-favoring Republican party? About as likely as my dream of being lead tenor at the Met.
2. Jon Stewart — who is, I'd point out, merely a partisan comedian — eviscerates CNN and illustrates how completely useless the popular media has become in fact-checking important issues. Goat-fuckers, indeed.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017