Bear with me for a moment, for a point of personal privilege. As Patrick has said, we tend to hate this when other bloggers do it, but here I am.
That's Liz and Scott and their son Seth. Katrina and I — and some frequent commenters here — know them online, as part of the international adoption community.
This week Seth was killed in a car crash near their New Jersey home. He's their only child. Liz remains in critical condition.
If you are inclined to prayer, join me in praying for them.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017