Oh, Australia, you speech-censoring, net-nannying drunk. You've got some of the most attractive and pleasant people in the world. You produced Joan Sutherland, who remains the definitive Violetta in La Traviata, and Russel Crowe, who has made many excellent movies and who also knows that the only proper way to initiate a conversation with a New Yorker is to strike them sharply in the head with a rotary-dial telephone. And among all nations, you most reliably send your citizens to object when Popehat makes fun of you.
Seriously, Australia. Do we need to put you in some sort of home, like your senile old ma?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017