The Dallas Cowboys opened a mammoth new stadium, which includes a ridiculous idea to have over 30,000 standing room only tickets. Apparently it never occurred to them that those 30,000 might clutter the walkways and make lines for food and restrooms untenable. Luckily, the internet has given sports fans a chance to bring perspective to this disaster. Note this comment to a Dallas Morning News story:
"..it reminded me of the Superdome after Hurricane Katrina."
Yeah, I think that's the comparison to make. Unless, that is, you can somehow work in the Holocaust.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010